Christopher A. Beaver, CPA, CGMA, CITPShareholder
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Pennsylvania Society of Public Accountants
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a degree in Accounting, Rutgers University
- Licensed CPA in PA & NJ
Chris is a shareholder at CNBP with more than 14 years of public accounting and private industry experience. He has extensive experience in audit, tax, and advisory services for a variety of industries, including the professional services, franchising, retail, and nonprofit. Chris also has a focus in the tax resolutions industry, representing taxpayers in collections with federal, state, and local governments. He is licensed in Pennsylvania and New Jersey.